quarta-feira, junho 02, 2010

Comentarios de Programadores

#1


// drunk, fix later



#2

// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will

// have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets

// released into the public.



#3

return 1; # returns 1



#4

// Magic. Do not touch.



#5

// I'm sorry.



#6

Catch (Exception e) {

//who cares?

}



#7

//This code sucks, you know it and I know it. Move on and call me an idiot later.



#8

/*

* You may think you know what the following code does.

* But you dont. Trust me.

* Fiddle with it, and youll spend many a sleepless

* night cursing the moment you thought youd be clever

* enough to "optimize" the code below.

* Now close this file and go play with something else.

*/



#9

// If this comment is removed the program will blow up



#10

try {



} finally { // should never happen



}

#11

doRun.run(); // ... "a doo run run".



#12

/* Halley's comment */



#13

# code below replaces code above - any problems?

# yeah, it doesn't f*cking work.



#14

//I am not sure why this works but it fixes the problem.



#15

// This only exists because Scott doesn't know how to use const correctly



#16

//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing

//Now, God only knows



#17

//Please work



#18

// I am not responsible of this code.

// They made me write it, against my will.



#19

# To understand recursion, see the bottom of this file

At the bottom of the file:

# To understand recursion, see the top of this file



#20

// I am not sure if we need this, but too scared to delete.



#21

Repeat

...

Until (JesusChristsReturn) ' Not sure



#22

/**

* Always returns true.

*/

public boolean isAvailable() {

return false;

}



#23

// I have to find a better job



#24



// I don't know why I need this, but it stops the people being upside-down



x = -x;



#25

catch (Ex as Exception)

{

// oh crap, we should do something.

}



#26

public class Contact

{

//...



///

/// Gets or sets the name of the first.

///


/// The name of the first.

public string FirstName

{

get { return _firstName; }

set { _firstName = value; }

}

}





#27

// Remove this if you wanna be fired



#28

//Mr. Compiler, please do not read this.



#29

return null; //Not really null



#30

// Hard to explain



#31

// This is crap code but it's 3 a.m. and I need to get this working.



#32

i++; // increment variable i

Sem comentários: